Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pattern Review: Simplicity E1961

Simplicity E1961 Pattern Review





I love the look of draped cardigans, and when I started sewing, I knew this was a project I wanted to tackle. I found this pattern for $3.



I must admit, I never actually followed a pattern on my own before so this took me an afternoon, but I'm sure if you have a little pattern reading experience this will be a sinch!

First I had to pin the pattern to my fabric and cut, this was a challenge!
Once all my fabric was cut, the project was fairly easy
I only took one picture making the cardi, because I really wanted to focus.

All in all this was a pretty managable project for a beginner; if you're interested in sewing one up for yourself the pattern is available on ebay.

I must say, I was happy with my finished product, and I'll definitely be making more in the future!


tied!

No comments:

Post a Comment